BDH today exports a wide range of finished pharmaceutical formulations and bulk drugs to leading organizations in several countries, including Australia, Bolivia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Germany, Ghana, Japan, Kenya, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mozambique, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Yemen, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, West Indies, Zambia, Zimbabwe etc.
The Government of the India has accorded "Star Export House" status to BDH and also accredited with WHO-GMP Certification since 1982 and ISO 9001:2008 by SGS (UK) Limited.
- Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) Export Award "NIRYAT SHREE" 2001-2002 & 2008-2009
- “Good Corporate Citizen” Award by Bombay Chamber of Commerce & Industry 2010
- State Pharmaceutical Corporation (SPC) Sri Lanka Merit Award 2010
- “STAR Export House” status by Govt. of India.
- WHO-GMP Certificatation since 1982, renewed WHO-GMP in 2010
- WHO-GMP Certificatation for over 170 products
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification from SGS UK
- Chemexcil TOP Export Award
- Chemexcil Trishul Award for Consistent Export Performance
- Government of Maharashtra Export Award
- Ministry of Commerce's Award from the President of India.
As stated at the outset, at BDH we CARE for QUALITY. Our REPUTATION is a result of that.
Our goal is clear - Providing quality health care to the people at an affordable price.
Today, the name BDH has become synonymous with some of the best disease-eliminating healthcare products.